Now that I have laid out my marathon training plan (here) I can look ahead to the races I plan on tossing in there! A few are tentative depending on how I'm feeling at that point. One thing I loved about my San Fran training was I was able to work in several other races into the schedules. It really helps to break up the monotony of training alone for months, and racing the distance you need is just more fun.
- August 3 & 4 - RRCA Coaching Certification Course
- September 21 - Tour des Fleurs 20K
- October 12 - The Showdown Half Marathon
- October 26 - Allstate 13.1 (tentative)
- December 8 - Metro PCS Dallas Marathon